The ideal chemical disinfectant should have the following conditions：
(1) The bactericidal spectrum is wide and the effect is fast.
(2) Stable performance, easy to store and transport.
(3) It is non-toxic, odorless, non-irritating, and has no teratogenic, carcinogenic, or mutagenic effects.
(4) It is soluble in water, does not color, is easy to remove, and does not pollute the environment.
(5) It is not flammable and explosive, and it is safe to use.
(6) It is less affected by organic matter, acid-base and environmental factors.
(7) The acting concentration is low.Easy to use and low price.
Although researchers at home and abroad have conducted extensive screening of chemical disinfectants over the years, they have not found a disinfectant that can meet all of the above conditions. Therefore, when disinfecting, it is necessary to choose a suitable disinfectant according to the purpose of disinfection and the characteristics of the object of disinfection, that is, each disinfectant has its scope of application, and there is also a certain market space, which can obtain a better sterilization range and sterilization effectiveness through complex combinations.